Lyn Thomas
Thursday 22 March 2018

Thank you for a really enjoyable workshop today.
I really appreciated all your help & encouragement. It was great fun making all the different products, they smell gorgeous & I am looking forward to using them all.

Comments

Discussion closed
  • Yvonne Owens (Thursday, April 30 15 09:01 pm BST)

Hi, Had a wonderful free hand massage last Saturday in Thame Town Hall and bought 2 hand creams, just wanted to say thank you so much for the lovely massage and lovely chat! much appreciated and your
    products are beautiful, you deserve to do really well, thanks again Yvonne

• Lisa Scott (Monday, February 16 15 10:49 pm GMT)

It was lovely to meet you at Woburn Craft Fair .... I bought your peppermint and tea tree foot cream and it is gorgeous... would highly recommend it to anyone with dry feet... made them feel relaxed
    and soft!

• Nicki Bramble (Sunday, November 16 14 12:18 am GMT)

Hi I bought some lavender body exfoliatant from you at wychwood forest fair which onewas it cos I loved it

• Sue Walker-Parry (Saturday, November 08 14 08:01 pm GMT)

Mandarin and grapefruit body butter is just beautiful!

• Katie Owens (Friday, July 18 14 09:16 pm BST)

I love your handsrub, it has managed to get all the ingrained silage of my skin and made my hands softer.

• Eliza (Tuesday, July 16 13 10:10 am BST)

I have been using your wonderful Rosé and Almond hand cream with brilliant results but I have alao found out that it is brilliant for sun burn! I only had your hand cream with me when I burnt my
    legs, they were bright red, very hot and sore so I slathered on the hand cream. This morning they are no longer red ( except for one tiny patch) cool to the touch and very soft!!

So thank you you have saved me from a day of agony...

And I know it's your cream as my chest was slightly burnt but I didn't bother putting cream on as it wasn't painful, as red or hot... That's still red this morning.

• Jo Ashe (Meg) (Tuesday, June 25 13 07:17 pm BST)

I love the hand cream! let me know as soon as there is a face cream available. x

• Karen King (Wednesday, June 05 13 09:32 pm BST)

Martha's Garden were recently at HobbyCraft. So far I have used the Shea Body Butter - gorgeous, rubs in beautifully with lovely long lasting scent and moisture.

Upcoming events

7 July - Thame Town Hall

21 July - Henley Town Hall

11 August - Thame Town Hall

24-27 August - Hever Castle

2 September - Wychwood Forest Fair

6 October - Witney Town Hall

More events to follow throughout the year....

Follow us on Facebook at