Martha's Garden

December

2nd Henley Town Hall

10:00 - 16:00

3rd Witnash Christmas lights              switch on, Leamington

1300-1700

7th Elsevier Christmas Fair,                  Kidlington 1200:1400

9th Combe Mill Christmas fair,             Long Hanborough, West               Oxfordshire 10:00 - 16:00

15th Guildford Guildhall

10:00 - 16:00

16th Cranleigh Town Hall

10:00 - 16:00

Follow us on Facebook at

for more information about events

Comments

Discussion closed
  • Yvonne Owens (Thursday, April 30 15 09:01 pm BST)

Hi, Had a wonderful free hand massage last Saturday in Thame Town Hall and bought 2 hand creams, just wanted to say thank you so much for the lovely massage and lovely chat! much appreciated and your
    products are beautiful, you deserve to do really well, thanks again Yvonne

• Lisa Scott (Monday, February 16 15 10:49 pm GMT)

It was lovely to meet you at Woburn Craft Fair .... I bought your peppermint and tea tree foot cream and it is gorgeous... would highly recommend it to anyone with dry feet... made them feel relaxed
    and soft!

• Nicki Bramble (Sunday, November 16 14 12:18 am GMT)

Hi I bought some lavender body exfoliatant from you at wychwood forest fair which onewas it cos I loved it

• Sue Walker-Parry (Saturday, November 08 14 08:01 pm GMT)

Mandarin and grapefruit body butter is just beautiful!

• Katie Owens (Friday, July 18 14 09:16 pm BST)

I love your handsrub, it has managed to get all the ingrained silage of my skin and made my hands softer.

• Eliza (Tuesday, July 16 13 10:10 am BST)

I have been using your wonderful Rosé and Almond hand cream with brilliant results but I have alao found out that it is brilliant for sun burn! I only had your hand cream with me when I burnt my
    legs, they were bright red, very hot and sore so I slathered on the hand cream. This morning they are no longer red ( except for one tiny patch) cool to the touch and very soft!!

So thank you you have saved me from a day of agony...

And I know it's your cream as my chest was slightly burnt but I didn't bother putting cream on as it wasn't painful, as red or hot... That's still red this morning.

• Jo Ashe (Meg) (Tuesday, June 25 13 07:17 pm BST)

I love the hand cream! let me know as soon as there is a face cream available. x

• Karen King (Wednesday, June 05 13 09:32 pm BST)

Martha's Garden were recently at HobbyCraft. So far I have used the Shea Body Butter - gorgeous, rubs in beautifully with lovely long lasting scent and moisture.

Print Print | Sitemap